Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday Shumday..  
Not doing a whole lot today other then    working 7-1 & 5-9 then I'm going to come home, throw on some sweatpants, 
& finish OITNB: Season 3. 
Please tell me I'm not the only one that is disappointed with this season? 
It is terrible! 
The second season was amazing, but there is nothing at all exciting about this season..like why the hell is a prison making panties for a magazine? 
Or why did they throw  in Ruby Rose, an Australian? 
Yes, she's hot & androgynous..but why did they add her character; didn't make the season any better. 
If they have a season 4, they better come up with some better shit. 
Don't get me wrong, I love finding out every inmates life story & why they're in prison. But..eh, there's my rant of the day. Haha, done. 
Oh, & what the hell happened to Daya's baby daddy?
             
                          

         

No comments:

Post a Comment